IF I WERE YOU, .....


 Ago , a very very long time, 

There was a poor and innocent man. 

His name was Chris Johnson 

One day he saw a fab dream...


After gonna the corridor,

He fell into a deep sleep 

When he opened his eyes, 

He was in a great paradise... 


A serene god who came to him, 

Kindly whispering said to him, 

"If I were you, I'd live on the earth!" 

Then the poor man closed his eyes. 


Next he fell down on a cloud,

The very sad cloud was ready to cry.

 "If I were you, I'd live on the earth!" 

The cloud said and turned into a rain. 


John was walking through a meadow, 

The wind was winnowing with a widow.  

"If I were you, I'd live on the earth!" 

The wind said when he saw John's shadow.


As he approaches the Milky Way,

The sun was at the top of his way .

Because of the overheating ray, 

John fell into the Paradise bay.


He looked up at the far highland,

Then saw a marvelous tombstone.

This is what was inscribed there.

"MAY REST IN PEACE, 

OUR DEAR JOHN !".

         • DS -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

නිශා , නුඹ හිනැහියන්

यादों के फूल।

भोर से हीरक तक-[ 2 ]