MY MIND IS STILL YOUNG...


 💞 MY MIND IS STILL YOUNG...

....................................................


Sweetie , my love didn't dead,

But you married to another one. 

After the death of a lot of years, 

Again your figure met my eyes. 

A thought was born to look her again,

Still in my young mind.

But what can I do, now I am a graybeard ...


Rosy cheeks, pearly teeth 

and Shiny eyes,

They are still young 

and they can't be hers, 

To lie in the shadow of her eyelids,

a thought was born, 

Still in my young mind.

But what can I do, now I am a graybeard ...


Her mother came to that teenager, 

She was not young, was a gammer. 

Look at her for the second time,   

A thought was born, 

Still in my young mind.

But what can I do, now I am a graybeard ...

             🌀 Dulkanthi Samarasinghe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

නිශා , නුඹ හිනැහියන්

यादों के फूल।

भोर से हीरक तक-[ 2 ]