YOU'RE A BANDURA FLOWER
YOU'RE A BANDURA FLOWER
When I saw you, I thought you're a innocent JASMINE flower.
when you grabbed my attention dear,
I felt you're a BANDURA flower.
My mind lived in the PITCHER PLANT
you didn't let it go out
This mind was very obedient
It thought you're a ROSE, Janet.
After you said that you love me,
You were the TEMPLE FLOWER for me.
You gave happiness for poor me,
And did everything for me,
you were a QUEEN OF THE NIGHT, under the moon,
You were a WHITE WATER LILLY in the room.
You became a BALSAM flower as soon
After some time you wrote my doom.
You became an 'ELEPHANT FOOT YAM' to new lover,
You became a 'STINK LILY' flower all over.
Beauteous is not the only one power
By it, good character won't be cover.
'FLAME LILY' flower, my love was serious
You didn't know actually it's glorious
The flowers like you are very very dangerous,
Your all parts are absolutely poisonous.
🌀 Dulkanthi Samarasinghe

Comments
Post a Comment